Tuesday 21 June 2011

Everything in the Garden is Blooming


Everything is blooming nicely in the garden it must be down to all the rain we have had lately, can't be down to my green fingers!


My first tomato's, think I have about 4 so far. We may get one salad out of them if they ripen.





Carrie's Nasturtiums are coming on, no flowers as yet but they are climbing upwards.




Can't wait for the Night Scented Stocks to flower the smell is lovely.



This basket has gone mad and branched out all over the place.


One of the baskets that hang by the front door.



One of my Pumpkin plants, I didn't have anywhere to put them in the back garden so they are residing in the front borders. I have about 5 of them all growing nicely. Anybody got any good ideas on how to stop the snails getting them once the fruit starts to grow.



2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, everything is looking amazing! Everything I have planted is sulking at the moment, so I think I'll have to give them all a good feed. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden looks FAB Judith!!!

    Mine's sprouting away too, think thats down to the warmth and the rain!

    Love

    Jill
    x

    ReplyDelete